GinaMarie Guarino, LPC-MHSP
GinaMarie Guarino is a licensed therapist and the founder of PsychPoint. GinaMarie earned her Bachelor’s of Psychology at SUNY Oneonta in Upstate New York, and her Master’s of Mental Health Counseling at Bernard Baruch College in Manhattan, New York. She currently lives in Nashville Tennessee, where she earned her license as a Professional Counselor with a Mental Health Service Provider designation.
GinaMarie provides counseling to clients who struggle to cope with anxiety, depression, grief and loss, relationship issues and more. She helps people build their sense of self-esteem and learn how to cope with life’s challenges. GinaMarie is also a writer and content developer, and dedicates a great deal of her time spreading awareness about mental health.
GinaMarie’s goal is to not only spread awareness about mental health, but to also support her fellow mental health professionals in their efforts to provide treatment and care to clients and patients.
License: Licensed Professional Counselor - Mental Health Service Provider
License State: Tennessee
License Number: 4815
License Date Received: 2016
Latest Articles By GinaMarie Guarino, LPC-MHSP
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- What Causes Jealousy In A Relationship?
- Setting Healthy Boundaries In Relationships
- Therapy For Anxiety Disorders
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Cultivating Happiness
- Helping Someone With Depression
- How To Support And Show Up For The People You Care About
- What Is Family Therapy?
- Why Do I Have Nightmares Every Night?
- Best Ways To Switch Tasks To Avoid Burnout
- Surviving Tough Times By Building Resilience
- What Are The Main Causes Of Stress?
- Ways To Stop Feeling Irritated
- How To Start A Conversation The Right Way
- Common Risk Factors For OCD
- Oedipal Complex
- Anxiety Symptoms In Children
- Living With Pica
- Gifting Is Good For Both Giver And Receiver
- Am I A Hypochondriac?
- What Are The 5 Love Languages?
- Acute Stress Disorder: Causes And Treatment
- Depression Treatment And Management
- The Little Albert Experiment
- Do You Need A Partner To Have A Happy Life?
- Ways To Improve Your Time Management
- Self-Care Activities For Coping With Stress
- How To Overcome Social Anxiety